Search This Blog

SEO MASTER

How to Make More Money Using EBay Best Match

I don't know about you but I recently have seen my sales on eBay going up. Best part of it all is that I didn't even do anything different. When I mean I haven't done anything I really mean nothing. Not a thing! I even didn't place any new live auctions for a month and I made sales just from my store items.

That got me asking myself this question, "What the heck is going on?" Believe me I don't mind making some extra money for doing nothing. But seriously, why all of a sudden people are finding my items and buying them without me doing anything?

I found the answer and wanted to share it with you. Believe me you will want to start doing what I've been doing for a long time. It will help you make more money on all your auctions.

What I found out was that eBay made changes to everyone's default search to "Best Match". This means when you do a search on eBay you know longer see the items that are about to end. What you will see are a bunch of listings that "best match" the words you entered in your search.

Guess where eBay looks for these words? They look for those search words / keywords in the title of every auction. If your auction has those keywords in the title, your item will appear in the search result. Even if your item is a store listed item. Thus the reason I made some sales from my store items.

So you need to make sure your title is filled with keywords people are searching on. eBay gives you 55 characters for a title, USE ALL 55 characters. Put all the words people are looking for, not those words like **LOOK** or different characters.

So how do I find what people are searching for? There are many tools out there that can help you. But most of then cost money. I'm sure most of you are like me, I really don't like to spend more money than I have to. So here is a free tool I've been using.

Google Adwords Keyword Tool

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

All you do is enter a word in their search box and within a few seconds you will get a list of words that people have been searching on. Look at all the keywords and pick the ones you see that fit the item you are selling. Don't just pick the highest searched keywords because a lot of people searched for it. Make sure the words you pick are relevant to your item. If not eBay may say you are spamming your title.

If you want to see how I use different keywords in the title of my auctions, you can go to either of my stores

1) eBay User Name: notjustprints

2) eBay User Name: cv_auctions

You will see that I actually do exactly what I preach. I try to use all 55 characters and use highly search keywords in my title. It has been working for me. I'm sure it will work for you too. So go use those keyword tools and start making more money on your eBay auctions.

Here is to your success

-Carlos


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carlos_V_Valdez

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Do you need extra money?
Are you interested in FOREX?

Open an account in MARKETIVA
Start trading .... with as little as USD 1.00
Plus you get USD 5.00 reward to sign up!!
You don't even have to deposit your own money to start trading!!!
IT"S FREE!

Don't miss this oppurtunity,
No regrets!
Click here to register :
Coupon (for 1st 20 registration only!)
FVWLX8WEP3
W5KHO5VTRU
KVH3IPYLVI
Q8ARMWF2JL
FGENKU6C9W
BRPKTTA5SP
NC2MM97Y7R
ANUB55YHH5
JA2EBOZYD5
SRVNYOHB22
KOX91Y0NO8
DVSDEYT99U
TZFOYKIVH7
TX2F77GU5S
7A3CWOHMWL
SJ887G0OEC
4QX3MIPFY5
0QHS2N08NY
RS67J0ULA6
DWVMH9IXY4